A&B Connections will connect you with the U.S. College that best fits your academic, athletic and social ambition and leverage its wide networks to support you prior, during, and after the college application process.
Over 400,000 student-athletes participate in an NCAA sport each year. How will you put yourself on the right head coaches and scouts’ radars? A&B Connections provides:
- World-renown sport camps
- Showcases with NCAA Coaches
- College Tours
- Professional Videos
- Access to an Optimal Network of NCAA Coaches (D1, D2, D3).
The college application process can often be difficult, confusing and simply overwhelming. We understand that it is not first nature to write college applications and complete the complicated visa process. That is why A&B Connections provides:
- Remedial English language courses
- TOEFL Tutoring
- SAT Tutoring
- College Application Assistance (College Essays, Transcripts, Interview Preparation).
- Visa Application Support (F-1 Visa, I-20).
The majority of non-American college students graduate without a job in the United States. Why? Being a non-American is a disadvantage during the job search process. However, this should not discourage you from giving the “American Dream” a real shot. We have developed the ideal model to optimize your profile and increase your chances of securing a job upon graduation. A&B Connections provides:
- A Unique Network of 500 Fortune & non-500 Fortune companies
- CV/ Resume Workshops
- Mock Interview Classes
- Professional Legal Advice and Assistance
college application assistance
access to an optimal
network of coaches (d-1 - d3)
sat & toefl preparation